And so it begins...
My journey of self discovery. The quest for confidence.
Today was better. Everything will come together. I was able to stay focused on school all day, and accomplish everything I needed to get done. Not only that, but I also ran into one of my old zone leaders on campus! He and I were able to just chat about life and the stuff we'd done in the past four weeks of being home. It's always good to have someone to relate to.
Every day this week, I am going to do something that I haven't done before but always wanted to try. Tomorrow"s journey of self discovery will consist of doing something awesome: Learning how to play tennis. I've always wanted to play, but I don't know how! So tomorrow, that's something I am determined to learn.
Joy Valentine-Tennis player... It has a nice ring to it, right? Pictures of the adventure to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment