Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Open Diary

Hello folks.  My name is Joy.  

Four weeks ago (FROM TODAY) I flew on a plane from Nashville to Detroit, and then from Detroit to Utah to be reunited with my family after 18 months of serving a full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 

It has been an adjustment.  

Feelings of loneliness, frustration and stress often bring me to tears.  

I am homesick for my mission.  Other times, I am incredibly awkward.  It is great.  

On my mission, I worked on a blog and talked about my love for God.  He has helped me through some great struggles.  I thought opening a new blog as I open a new chapter of life, would help me adjust.

So here it is... My open diary.

Oh!  Something to note for future humor...
-For every awkward experience, a mustache will appear in the post.  Why?  Because I find great comfort in mustaches.  It will make my awkward moments seem better.

1 comment: