Friday, September 7, 2012

FAMILY!

Today I spent 7 hours in the car driving to Cedar City to pick up my brother Mason from SUU.  Meanwhile, my sister sacrificed hours of sleep to catch a plane from Georgia to Utah. 
My brother Dan hopped on the trax train and rode down from school.

Why were we all desperately trying to get together today?

For the ultimate Birthday Surprise for my mom!

We went to dinner at our families favorite Mexican Restaurant Cancun Cafe.  For the first time in 20 months, all 8 of my parents children were together.  

My family has been my solid rock.  When I have had a difficult time adjusting, my siblings are parents have been there to make me laugh, cheer me up, and remind me to live in the "here" and "now".  Tonight with them was a beautiful reminder of the precious gift God has given me-my family.  

I am so happy to see my sister.  Tomorrow I get to spend the day with Katie and mom.  I can't wait!  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment